Brawl Stars is a mobile video game available widely across Android and iOS platforms. This game is technically a freemium multiplayer battle arena game, which is supported only on mobile devices. Brawl Stars has garnered massive popularity ever since Supercell launched it in the market. Its popularity can be judged by the fact that it has seen 75 million downloads within the first 90 days of its release.
This reward based MOBA game is extremely interesting. And there are players who want to play it on a bigger device, aka the PC. Maybe that gives them a better interface to play. It makes it easier for Brawl Stars all brawlers hack to be implemented on the computer screen, where visuals are clearer.
How to play Brawl Stars on PC?
Although Brawl Stars is meant to be played on mobiles and tablets, there is a way to play it on the computer too. This can be done via Android Emulators. One can install an Android Emulator software on his/her PC and then play Brawl Stars via it.
You need to perform the below steps to play Brawl Stars using Android emulator:
- Download the emulator software on your PC.
- Install the downloaded file.
- Accept any terms or conditions that you may be prompted for to start using the emulator software.
- Some softwares may need you to sign up. Use your Google ID to sign up for the Android Emulator.
- Next click on Google Play Store on the homescreen.
- Search for Brawl Stars on the Google Play Store now accessible from your PC.
- Install and Open it, just like on any Android device.
- Once you open Brawl Stars on your PC, you will find the game control introduction that tells you the buttons to be used as controls in the game.